[Coco] Including an SSC (was: CocoSDC)

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 10:37:50 EDT 2014

But you need decode address TTLs, transistors for sound amplification and
the coco sdc would no longer fit into a fd502 case. Also there is an
ergonomics style with the sd slot on top.

All this would have to change. A prototype would be required, new testing
phase and the pcb would be more expensive.

I dont see it as a good idea