[Coco] Including an SSC (was: CocoSDC)

S Klammer sklammer at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 11:49:14 EDT 2014

I'd like to think that it could and would; however, it is a moot point as
the concensus appears to leave it as per Darren's original... and I'm okay
with that.

It was eluded that Darren may have some further ideas (within firmware?),
so I'll gladly await what he may come up with.

One of these days, I hope to teach myself, as you have and (hopefully)
create something as great as your VGA adapter.

Shain
But you need decode address TTLs, transistors for sound amplification and
the coco sdc would no longer fit into a fd502 case. Also there is an
ergonomics style with the sd slot on top.

All this would have to change. A prototype would be required, new testing
phase and the pcb would be more expensive.

I dont see it as a good idea