[Coco] Thread mess?

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Tue Oct 7 08:16:48 EDT 2014

On 7/10/2014 11:03 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:

> Because my corpus of coco
> messages goes back nearly 13 years, that resort took around 2 minutes to
> complete on this old slow quad core phenom & 8 gigs of ram machine.  Going
> back to a date sort only took about 15 seconds though.

For this reason, my 11 years of CocoList are separated into annual folders.
Each year after awaking from my NYE excesses I create a new folder and
update the filter for the few mailing lists that generate enough traffic to
justify it.

One year I inadvertently deleted 2007. I think I have it backed up on CD
somewhere though...

Regards,