[Coco] Off-Topic, but advice

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Sat Nov 22 23:04:35 EST 2014

I had a delay in paying Tim for the CoCoSDC cases, and for good reason...

PSA...
If you folks have NOT put extra security on your bank and credit card accounts, DO SO!

Someone was able to call into my bank, give my name, address, and social, and change the address on the account, and order new checks and ATM/debit cards.

*** now, WTF bank would actually DO that without alarm bells going off, is beyond me ***

Most banks have an option where you can put a master password on the account(s), and if this is not given, they send the caller to the branch.

In this day and age, where ID theft is really not that difficult, PLEASE do so...
Also check your credit at the three bureaus, you can stagger and do one every 4 mos, as they all allow one per year, and most stuff is the same.

/End of PSA

Tony