[Coco] Does anyone have a Level3 disk that actually boots?

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 16:34:56 EST 2014

Hi Robert,

The SYS/config.os9 file contains just one line:

  i=/1 PATH=/DD/CMDS /DD/USR/VED/CMDS /DD/CMDS/MVUE /DD/SCRIPTS

Please note that the leading space is necessary!

It was used with a modified cc3go module so that the initial term window
would also be able to have settings similar to those given to windows
opened from the startup file.