[Coco] This is....is....is....

Nick Marentes nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Mon Nov 17 14:36:32 EST 2014

On 18/11/2014 5:31 AM, Camillus Blockx wrote:
> Hi guy's,
>
> I like your tinking, but pls stay away of that cartridge syndrome, gofor the real thing an do an CPU card with 68000 an extra 6909/6309, and some extra 6821 or 8x55(pia from intel). Maybe some Static Video ram. Would give you all the speed you need and bejond. Also some playground for extra ( read future ) add on's.

Problem is cost and the amount of time to produce it.

You are talking about a CoCo add-on or a separate stand alone 68K system?

I'm thinking cost effective and do'able and something that utilizes the
CoCo hardware. It may even act as a CoCo CPU replacement (maybe?) that
anyone can do (just plug it in).

Nick