[Coco] This is....is....is....

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Mon Nov 17 14:39:20 EST 2014

That ideas reminds me of this for the C-64: http://www.cmdweb.de/scpu.htm .
Of course, probably a straight up accelerator (like the ones popular for
Apple II/IIGS, Amiga, etc.) would probably be just as appreciated without
any other bells and whistles.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.
<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books
<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1> and