[Coco] This is....is....is....

Camillus Blockx camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 14:31:39 EST 2014

Hi guy's,

I like your tinking, but pls stay away of that cartridge syndrome, gofor the real thing an do an CPU card with 68000 an extra 6909/6309, and some extra 6821 or 8x55(pia from intel). Maybe some Static Video ram. Would give you all the speed you need and bejond. Also some playground for extra ( read future ) add on's.

cba
On 11/17/2014 12:12:04 PM, Nick Marentes <nickma2 at optusnet.com.au> wrote:
On 18/11/2014 3:33 AM, Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) wrote:
> yep I saw it...
>

> I have the desire to build a single board 68K and port OSK to it :)

How about a 68000 CPU cartridge for the CoCo? Just halt the 6809 and let
the 68000 take over (sharing the 64K address space of the GIME/6809 as
well as having more on the 68000 card?

Nick