[Coco] YouTube video of the recent MShell Beta

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Nov 17 13:52:23 EST 2014

Aaron, the link you sent had some good stuff but most was either "too simple with bad resolution" or "too professional" with too steep learning curve. I need something quick and fast with the ability to add captions on the fly as your did.

And no, you didn't step on my toes :-)
You actually got MShell some attention and I appreciate it. Now it's time to raise the sword and yell "I HAVE THE POWER!".
Yes, I watched too many cartoons with my kids, and now with my grandkids :-P

Bill Pierce
"By definition it is disintegrated, therefore it cannot be fixed" - Grue

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com