[Coco] YouTube video of the recent MShell Beta

Aaron manney at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 13:38:37 EST 2014

On Sun, Nov 16, 2014 at 10:43 PM, Bill Pierce via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com
> wrote:

> Ok, Thanks for the video... looks good :-)
> But.... You missed the one menu that completely changes what MShell does.
> Try clicking the drive/directory names at the top or hit "," and "."
> (period or comma). You get a whole new ballgame. This is where MShell gets
> complex as it leads to the RSDOS & PC file system menus (it's all in the
> included text file)
> Also, using VCC 1.4.2, you can't use drivewire and so you can't display
> the PC file reads, which (for the moment) are not working on a Linux dw4
> server anyway. Only in Windows, unless Brett Gorden can testify differently
> :-)
> Try it with VCC 1.4.3b w/becker port & drivewire4. Dirvewire4 works on
> Linux

This is exactly why I put my disclaimer that "I don't think I've done it
justice..."  :)  I wanted to give a kinda 'beginners' or 'first impression'
video and let the master of MShell get in to the more advanced stuff.  Hope
I didn't step on your toes.

> I will try once again tonight to do a video and show the real meat and
> potatoes of MShell
> Manny. did an excellent job with his video, but not yet knowing the menus
> and capabilities (he just tried it 1st time today), he missed the real
> stuff.
> I will try to do one with ALL the stuff it can do.
>

> BTW... anyone know of a good FREE screen video recorder for Windows?

Did the link I send give no good results?  I'll have a try tonight on my
Windows partition to see if I can figure anything out.

-M.