[Coco] YouTube video of the recent MShell Beta

Aaron manney at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 14:08:48 EST 2014

On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 6:52 PM, Bill Pierce <ooogalapasooo at aol.com> wrote:

> Aaron, the link you sent had some good stuff but most was either "too
> simple with bad resolution" or "too professional" with too steep learning
> curve. I need something quick and fast with the ability to add captions on
> the fly as your did.

I added the captions in YouTube through their video editor.  I'm in Windows
now so I'll see if I can find anything else that meets those requirements.
I'm guessing the radio silence about it means that no one else has any
suggestions?

> And no, you didn't step on my toes :-)
> You actually got MShell some attention and I appreciate it. Now it's time
> to raise the sword and yell "I HAVE THE POWER!".

Yes, I watched too many cartoons with my kids, and now with my grandkids :-P

>  Good to hear.  I always worry about that...

-M.