[Coco] Help retrieving Coco disk images

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu Nov 13 00:54:07 EST 2014

On Wednesday 12 November 2014 22:18:54 Kandur did opine
And Gene did reply:
> Gene and John,
> I was able to use 'modern' no-belt, direct drives,
> at 300 rpm, to read and write 360k 5.25" diskettes.
> http://qdv.pw/coco/?p=128
> Robert Gault gave me his excellent basic program
> to verify the rotational speed.
> http://qdv.pw/coco/?p=58
>
> Any leads on where to find a good 360K drive these days?
> John
>
> Kandur

I might have 1 more good one, but its spares for what I have hooked up,
Mark said he had 2 left but would have to retest them but hasn't checked
back in to report.  Haunt flea markets and yard sales, Goodwill etc which
is how I've collected the few I've had, and wore out the heads on.  But
they are getting rare.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)