[Coco] Help retrieving Coco disk images

Kandur k at qdv.pw
Wed Nov 12 22:18:54 EST 2014

Gene and John,
I was able to use 'modern' no-belt, direct drives,
at 300 rpm, to read and write 360k 5.25" diskettes.
http://qdv.pw/coco/?p=128
Robert Gault gave me his excellent basic program
to verify the rotational speed.
http://qdv.pw/coco/?p=58

Any leads on where to find a good 360K drive these days?
John

Kandur