[Coco] Help retrieving Coco disk images

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Wed Nov 12 17:24:22 EST 2014

If

Tony
 they're still around, electronics plus at www.elecshopper.com  has been reliable over the years.
However, I thought I read around August they were closing up shop due to illness.

Can;t hurt to ping them and ask...

Otherwise, I've had extraordinary good luck with Mitsubishi drives - M4581 for 360KB HH DS/DD, and M4583 (like in the Tandy 2000) for 720KB HH DS/QD drives.
MF501's were a later model. MF503=1.2MB.

Teacs have also been good to me... Avoid a 1.2MB if you can, will make it difficult to use, unless you get certain Teac models that can be switch-wired for speed/density,
but you still have the problem of the track-width of the heads.