[Coco] OS-9 is not for me

Eddie P. eddiepl75 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 10 02:43:21 EST 2014

See that Nick? Rupert isn't such a bad game after all! :)

(Side note...I got in contact with Nick before I joined this email list to let him know how much I enjoyed Rupert Rhythm back in the day, and still do, and to my horror he explained how Rupert was one of his least favourite games. I feel much better now haha!)

Eddie P.
Sent from my iPhone