[Coco] OS-9 is not for me

Nick Marentes nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Mon Nov 10 04:22:57 EST 2014

That is true. For the benefit of others, I'll go into detail...

Rupert should have been better. I had wanted good sprites, nice graphics
and great sound. I also wanted an arcade puzzler but I felt that few
things let it down from what I had visualized.

I didn't like the waiting required for an elevator to arrive. In
hindsite, I should have made the elevators semi-intelligent to at least
move to your platform sooner.

I also wasn't so happy with the speed. The sprite routines worked very
well but I had thought of a better way to do this towards the end that
would have made it almost twice as fast.

Ah! The benefits of being an "evolving game designer".   :)

Nick