[Coco] What is the current location to get gcc6809 4.6.4 + lwtools patches? gas -> lwasm, ld -> lwlink wrapper scripts?

William Astle lost at l-w.ca
Sun Nov 9 14:23:35 EST 2014

The current location is in the "extras" folder in the lwtools
distribution. The official lwtools distribution point is at
http://lwtools.project.l-w.ca/. Any other source should not be
considered canonical.

It should be noted that those wrapper scripts are not intended for
general usage but rather are purely provided as wrapper scripts so that
gcc6809 works. As such, they do not provide complete translation (even
if such a thing were actually possible). They have not been modified in
quite a long time.

Please allow me to take this opportunity to lightly smack Gene upside
the head for having a publicly visible copy of the lwtools source tree
which, worse yet, has already been built for his system. This is the
sort of thing that leads to confusion on the part of the users.

I should point out that while what Gene has done is not ideal, it is
perfectly legal since lwtools is under the GPL.