[Coco] What is the current location to get gcc6809 4.6.4 + lwtools patches? gas -> lwasm, ld -> lwlink wrapper scripts?

Michael Furman n6il at ocs.net
Sun Nov 9 13:49:14 EST 2014

What is the current location to get gcc6809 4.6.4 + lwtools patches these days? I know that Gene has a set of patches and instructions on his website, as I had previously installed it from there.  Is that the authoritative location to get this setup?

   http://geneslinuxbox.net:6309/gene/lwtools/extra/

The reason why I am asking is: When I installed gcc6809 4.6.1 before I found that the provided wrapper scripts for as/ld to be a bit lacking.  I hacked them up for my own preferences and this has apparently made them somewhat incompatible with other projects.  So a second question, does anyone have improved wrapper scripts for gas -> lwasm, ld -> lwlink than the basic ones that Gene has provided?  Or perhaps Gene has made some improvements since.. earlier this year around July?

Thanks.

---

Michael R. Furman
Email: n6il at ocs.net