[Coco] OS-9 is not for me

Jason Law jmlaw at iprimus.com.au
Sat Nov 8 03:41:07 EST 2014

Nick wrote:

>There were a few of us "aroused" by your comment but now we see that the
>fault has been in the interpretation.

It was late and I struggle at the best of times to account for multiple
interpretations. Some are better at it than others :)

>Don't ya love newsgroups?!  :)

Don't sweat it, I've had worse. It's not the first time and sure it won't be
the last. Even emoticons have multiple interpretations. One smiley gave me
feedback like I was having a laugh at someone or :P to mean tongue in cheek
having a bit of a go at myself has been interpreted as me teasing or being a
smart-ass :)

>All good and no hard feelings. Now let's all get back to "CoCo'ing"!   :)

Vice versa

>Nick

Jason