[Coco] KIDS REACT TO OLD COMPUTERS

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Thu May 29 15:52:25 EDT 2014

Lol...I harass my ex-wife about her Apple affliction... I did say she was my Ex :D

Sent from my ASUS Infinity

On May 29, 2014 2:48 PM, tonym <tonym at compusource.net> wrote:
I believe in the dumbing-down; however, I apply that to the MacOS era, pre-OS X.

Apple even claimed it themselves, remember the "computer for everyone" ads and the ads about how simple they were to use?
We're going back to '84-86...

However, I don't really think it applies in the OS X era.

Of course, that doesn't mean I can't take a freebie shot at my wife about her using a "simpleton computer." :)

Tony
tonym at compusource.net