[Coco] KIDS REACT TO OLD COMPUTERS

David Ladd dladd at realmspire.com
Thu May 29 16:06:38 EDT 2014

Yes this does show how technology has grown.
This reminds me of my one friend that I have tried to show him just simple
stuff, to me anyway, with Windows CMD or old DOS and just blows his mind.

Personally for the I.T. I think people need a interest in it to really
motivate themselves these days to try to get under the hook so to speak.
I myself have always liked ripping stuff apart to see how it works and what
parts are in it.  Where other people just look at it and don't care how it
works as long as they can just plug it in and use it.

Just think of where tech will be in yet another 30 years and what kids will
be saying about what we have right now.  These classic computers we love
would just really blow out kids minds in another 30 years and even the
adults :P

--
David Ladd