[Coco] NOS9 v3.30 Multivue not working correctly

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed May 21 11:56:07 EDT 2014

Curtis, do you remember what system module controls the menuing functions?
All that needs to be fixed in the hires 2 color mode is that the "box" around the top menu bar is displaying the wrong char or something. Instead of being a sloid box around the top bar, it becomes vertical lines all the way across the menu bar. If you mouse over and click where a menu item "should" be, it will appear and function properly. It really seems to be just a minor bug in how that pattern is displayed (stdpats_2?) and could probably be fixed.
This is not a gshell problem as it happens in running anything that makes the menubar system calls even without gshell/multivue installed.

Here's a pic of MV Canvas in hires 2 color mode:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23059963/Pictures/MV%20Canvas/MVC%202%20color%201.bmp

Same mode but menu item selected:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23059963/Pictures/MV%20Canvas/MVC%202%20color%202.bmp

Now in hires 4 color mode:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23059963/Pictures/MV%20Canvas/MVC%204%20color%201.bmp

Same mode with menu item selected:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23059963/Pictures/MV%20Canvas/MVC%204%20color%202.bmp

All other graphics functions seem to work in hires 2 color mode. The only thing I've noticed is the menu bar bug.
Any ideas where this would be? grfdrv maybe?

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com