[Coco] RS232 Schematics, was DriveWire survey

CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts coco at maltedmedia.com
Sun May 11 19:12:12 EDT 2014

On 5/11/2014 10:19 AM, CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts wrote:
> Hey Jim,
>
> Good to see you posting. We missed you at the CoCoFEST a few weekends ago, but it was good to visit with you at VCF NorthEast.
>
> I’m still hoping you’ll consider making a CoCo/Arduino expansion board that would accept shields. That would be a great stepping stone product for not just the ethernet idea you have, but for a number of different control system ideas.
I am, but I'm stumbling on how to interface the Arduino and the Coco
(should I tie up the serial port, the SPI, or something else on the
arduino)...  The more I research the shield, the more i realize that all
of the main signals are needed for various shields, which creates a bit
of a problem.

I thought something like this might be a bit easier, since I don't have
to work around the Arduino expectations.

Jim