[Coco] RS232 Schematics, was DriveWire survey

CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts coco at maltedmedia.com
Sun May 11 11:19:51 EDT 2014

Hey Jim,

Good to see you posting. We missed you at the CoCoFEST a few weekends ago, but it was good to visit with you at VCF NorthEast.

I’m still hoping you’ll consider making a CoCo/Arduino expansion board that would accept shields. That would be a great stepping stone product for not just the ethernet idea you have, but for a number of different control system ideas.

Boisy