[Coco] 64k memory limit (was) CP/M emulator for OS9/6809

Richard Goedeken Richard at fascinationsoftware.com
Sat May 3 10:51:03 EDT 2014

I think this is not exactly true.  The version that I last posted is feature
complete and works perfectly for my tests.  You requested some additional
features (extra default ROM images) which make it easier to use for some cases
but aren't really part of the Becker port feature.  And you have some test
cases which don't work with the build that I posted, but I think this is due
to other things which got broken in MESS and not the Becker port
functionality, because it is really simple.

Maybe if I get lucky I'll get the chance to work on it a little this weekend.
 I'm not overloaded with contracting stuff for the first time in a while.

Richard