[Coco] Ultimuse collections

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 05:43:50 EDT 2014

I'm a user of Mike Knudsen's Ultimuse 3 (and the 68K version), and love to collect the music score files.

At one time there was an advertiser who had some disks with files from a particulat group or singer. The beatles was one, and I remember Billy Joel. I have One Billy Joel virtual album, but I haven't been able to locate either the adverts or the files of the other file groupings.

Does anyone here have .ume files that are not already on the colorcomputerarchive.com collection?

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia

P.S. Ed Hathaway's name just popped into my mind. Was he the creator of those collections?