[Coco] Two more atari-coco adapters

Chester Patterson chester6809 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 14:58:49 EDT 2014

I am a many year lurker on this list. I love the Coco. I love several RS-DOS
games for which I must use the white two-button Tandy Deluxe Joystick. (The
black one-button ones are for the birds) My two Deluxe Joysticks have
finally died after several resurrections with epoxy, new potentiometers and
what not. I guess I must buy a WICO. However on eBay the Coco WICO items are
rare to non-existant. Which ones of the WICO joysticks currently on eBay can
be adapted to the Coco? Atari? Apple? Commodore? Other alternatives? Thanks.

Chester
TI2/KJ4HLT
Costa Rica