[Coco] Two more atari-coco adapters

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Sat Mar 22 00:13:59 EDT 2014

On 22/03/2014 5:23 AM, jeremy michea wrote:

> In fact I'd choose a Wico stick over the
> stock 2600 sticks any day.

I'd choose a bent, rotting, tree branch - with thorns and splinters - tied
to a couple of switches with pieces of wet string over stock 2600 sticks any
day...

I had a Wico on the Amiga, then got a Star Cursor, which I'd have to say I
prefer over the Wico (not that the Wico was a bad stick). Somehow I've
managed to collect about 4 of them (Star Cursor) over the years with my
various computers. I'm not complaining! ;)

Regards,