[Coco] Two more atari-coco adapters

jeremy michea jmichea at mail.com
Sun Mar 23 08:03:52 EDT 2014

I suppose any of those old joysticks could in theory be rewired to work
on a coco with a proper plug spliced in.

That got me thinking about this adapter - wouldn't it only work for one
button games? Coco games like Rampage require two buttons (one for jump
and one for punch) but all the Wico sticks and other Atari 2600 sticks
for that matter are one button sticks, since all Atari 2600 games were
one button (except for Omega Race which had that odd "booster grip" add-on)

Could an Atari 7800 stick or even a sega genesis gamepad have two-button
functionality on the coco via these adapters or would they need modding?