[Coco] Extracting programs from .dsk to .cas

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Mon Jun 23 19:47:03 EDT 2014

You don't need a disk system to run Drivewire 4. You can load the required
DW4 ROM from a tape, and with a DW Cable, you can run disk software over
Drivewire.

I like having a disk drive, but it's totally optional.

Some people burn a DW ROM and put it in a cartridge for instant-on access
without need of loading the DW ROM image from a tape, or from your PC using
it's sound card.

-[ Al ]-