[Coco] EBAY Madness

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 23 00:03:44 EDT 2014

I have given up on Ebay. Too many people's attitude that it's 30 years old, so it's worth thousands of dollars. The sad thing is MOST people use Ebay as a base line for pricing, never actually looking to see what something SELLS for, not what people are asking.
I was told on the facebook page that the average CoCo 1 was around $200 these days on Ebay.I  just laughed at that.
I believe a nice boxed MC 10 should sell for tops around $35 USD, but hey, that's just my opinion. People think my prices are out to lunch, but they never factor in shipping. Ebay now charges fees on shipping and also Clearance fees too, so factor all that in and ebay is not even worth looking at anymore.