[Coco] Ebay Madness...

Salvador Garcia ssalvadorgarcia at netscape.net
Mon Jun 23 08:50:13 EDT 2014

Hey, shipping is free! :-)

I have been looking at eBay for CoCo stuff, mostly to see what is out there and have seen systems being sold for extremely high prices. Looking at eBay in general seems to indicate that it is now for businesses to sell their wares, instead of for people to sell their items. The sellers tend to play with price and shipping.

The item indicated ships from North Hollywood, California so it isn't like it is shipping overseas (for US residents anyways).

Here is another MC 10 with a more reasonable price:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Radio-Shack-TRS-80-MC-10-Micro-Color-Computer-Model-No-26-3011-Works-/380932832240?pt=US_Vintage_Computers_Mainframes&hash=item58b15dbbf0

OMG!! The rainbow! I remember this issue! It was the first issue that I received after I subscribed. I remember the lady wit the coffee

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rainbow-Magazine-Feb-1986-TRS-80-Computer-CoCo-MC-10-TDP-100-Tandy-Radio-Shack-/231262732539?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35d85540fb

Salvador