[Coco] Support for new games

Neil neil at neilscomputerservice.com
Mon Jun 23 00:22:02 EDT 2014

To all game developers (Nick, John, Mark, Jason and anyone I missed)

I know it's not much but I would pay for any new CoCo game being made. I just noticed Nick mentioning there is nothing to be made on them. I do realize it won't pay the bills, However I am willing to help out and create manuals and real disks for each project.  Then I could bring them to CoCoFEST!  and sell some copies for the developer. I do not want to make a dime for the work or effort into this either. I just want to help out and encourage people to write new games for the CoCo as this is something I do not know how to do.

Neil "The CoCo Gamer"