[Coco] CoCoFEST! 2014 and the elusive CoCo 4

tim at franklinlabs.com tim at franklinlabs.com
Wed Jun 11 10:15:59 EDT 2014

>From what I saw and after speaking to Boisy at the fest, there's no components
inside that mockup. He hasn't opened it either to look inside but there was a
floppy drive installed. It was loose and can be pulled out about half way. Then
it seemed to get stuck. None of the vent hole were open. They were just
indentations in the plastic so you couldn't look through them. The mockup was
given to Boisy during a conversation with one of the Tandy Engineers (can't
remember his name although this is detailed in the book).

-Tim