[Coco] Paul Barton's 8Meg board, Roger Taylor's DrivePak, and NitrOS-9

Brian random.rodder at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 13:56:20 EDT 2014

On Tue, 10 Jun 2014 12:54:58 -0400, Paul Barton
<paultbarton.1944 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Paul Barton here, the CC3 NoCan 8/16/32/64MB guru. It's too bad that I
> sent
> all of my hardware pieces back to John which leaves me with nothing to
> play
> with (anymore). I too hope that John can come back to the group or just
> an
> email stating how he is.
>
> Paul

I've not heard from or received a reply from John for several years. I
'purchased' one of his products from eBay a few years back that never
arrived. His dad sent an email out stating he was having some more medical
issues, so I hope he was okay.

--
Brian Blake
random.rodder at gmail.com