[Coco] Paul Barton's 8Meg board, Roger Taylor's DrivePak, and NitrOS-9

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Jun 10 13:36:25 EDT 2014

Hi Paul,
 Good to see ya back. I was hoping you'd jump in on this :-)
Any chance of posting those CPLDs to the archives? They could be of tremendous use in trying to recreate your design in the event John doesn't respond. Several people have tried to contact him in the last few years with no reply.
We could put them in The Color Computer Archives, or someone could create a SourceForge project, where they would be available, but protected.

Again... Good to see ya back :-)

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia