[Coco] Paul Barton's 8Meg board, Roger Taylor's DrivePak, and NitrOS-9

Paul Barton paultbarton.1944 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 14:37:51 EDT 2014

Bill,

Sure I could post those data items (schematics, compiled hex files) but I'm
not sure which ones I actually used (anymore). If someone with a Lattice
system could post the "chip checksum" then I could cross correlate that to
a proper hex file/schematic. I have the Lattice system installed in Win7Pro
here. Also the chips I used were 5V only chips, may be harder to find these
days. The CPLD connector should be on each PCB, a 6-pin header (do I
remember this correctly, who knows?)

Paul