[Coco] Lode Runner playable demo available

nickma2 at optusnet.com.au nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Wed Jun 4 01:16:20 EDT 2014

I'm not familiar with the code and how it translates Apple to CoCo
video but...

If you can't make it write 20 bytes to the right, you can shift the
displayed area to the required number of bytes to the left (rounded
off to 2). That way the code continues to write in the same location
but the CoCo display starts to the left. This may require clearing the
RAM to the left as zero (black) as it will be "junk data" on the first
scanline.

Good idea about the credits on the loader.

Nick