[Coco] Lode Runner playable demo available

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Wed Jun 4 00:44:14 EDT 2014

On 4/06/2014 12:15 PM, nickma2 at optusnet.com.au wrote:

> As for centering...
>
> Is it as simple as setting the top left corner to be 20 pixels to the
> right? (Apple Hres = 280..CoCo3 Hres=320)

Tried that, but didn't get expected results. I can shift it to the left
OK, but not to the right. I need some GIME guru's input... ;)

> Make sure you mod the title page to say "Converted to the CoCo3 by
> Mark McDougall"

For the final version, I'll need a little 'bootstrap loader' that
switches in the memory map over DOS and I thought I'd put an intro
screen on that...

This morning I reverse-engineered the spinning GAME OVER animation so
that's next on the porting list tonight (if I get time). I'm actually
keen to knock over the last few graphics tasks so I can move on to
implementing colour!!!

Regards,