[Coco] Lode Runner playable demo available

nickma2 at optusnet.com.au nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Tue Jun 3 22:15:54 EDT 2014

Excellent! Can't wait to try it when I get home from work.

As for centering...

Is it as simple as setting the top left corner to be 20 pixels to the
right? (Apple Hres = 280..CoCo3 Hres=320)

The speed works well too.

Make sure you mod the title page to say "Converted to the CoCo3 by
Mark McDougall"

Nick