[Coco] Sacrificial carts - opinions?

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Tue Jun 3 10:01:37 EDT 2014

Hi all,

What's the general opinion here on using sacrificial carts for the cases
(specifically, I'm talking Coco carts)?

Are there a glut of unwanted cartridges for the Coco? Or does even the least
sought-after cartridge fetch a pretty penny these days?

Interested in the opinion of the Coco community. Personally, I'm generally
against this sort of thing, but it is prevalent on other consoles/systems. I
figured if there was a stockpile of Typing Tutor or Checkers cartridges in
someone's basement, they mightn't be missed so much?!?

Regards,