[Coco] Lode Runner playable demo available

Nick Marentes nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Wed Jun 4 03:40:25 EDT 2014

Ok!

$FF9D & $FF9E contain the 16bit value of where the start of screen
display is within the 512K RAM space in 8 byte intervals.

Therefore, if you are using the same 32K video space as RS-DOS, that
means location $60000 which divided by 8 is $C000.

Write $C000 to $FF9D/E.

To make the screen start 8 bytes to the left, subtract 1 giving you $BFFF.

Screen will therefore shift to the right as an additional 8 bytes is put
in on the left (which needs to be cleared because it will probably
contain junk data).

Nick