[Coco] Copy a file from a DW4 virtual disk to a windows directory

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Thu Jul 10 18:30:38 EDT 2014

I too only use DW as a replacement for floppy drives. I don't understand how
the other method works, and feel no need to learn.

I also don't use OS9 or NitrOS9 having only a 128k Coco3 and no money for a
RAM upgrade.

I just want a way to transfer my large floppy collection to my PC for
archival storage and other uses.

-[ Al ]-