[Coco] Copy a file from a DW4 virtual disk to a windows directory

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 18:58:50 EDT 2014

Wow.. Ok sorry guys, I had no intention of commenting on what someone
should do with the program.

I was attempting to explain how DriveWire works at a technical level,
not what a user can use it for.

In operation, DriveWire is much more like a hard drive than it is like
a floppy disk, and this is why floppy disk image formats don't make
sense for DriveWire.  That's all.  It's perfectly OK to use it in
place of a floppy disk, just as its perfectly OK to use a hard drive
in place of a floppy disk.

-Aaron