[Coco] Newbie Questions

Stephen Pereira spereira1952 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 4 15:06:17 EDT 2014

Hello Robert,

Thank you very much for your detailed reply.  This is greatly appreciated.

Here is my follow-up question:

Since I have all the parts and pieces to create a ROM Cartridge that has HDB-DOS in an EPROM, would that be a substitute for purchasing a floppy disk controller?  It would fulfill the criteria of having HDB-DOS in both RAM and ROM, rather than just having it in RAM as I do now.

Again, thanks very much for all your attention and support!

smp