[Coco] 5-1/4″ DS DD 80 track drive, 300 RPM mod

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Tue Jul 1 20:58:52 EDT 2014

PartN is how hdkit backups were usually named. I just read through the hdkit docs.... the archdir command should list the files contained in the archive.

It has been many snows since I did anything with hdkit, I can't tell you anything about it except the docs don't seem too bad. :-)

Good luck!

(Also awesome job at getting the hd drive to work at the correct speed!)

Willard

Sent from Samsung tablet