[Coco] 5-1/4″ DS DD 80 track drive, 300 RPM mod

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Tue Jul 1 23:05:47 EDT 2014

Hi Kandur!
An awesome job at modifying HD 5.25" 80 track drives to work on a Coco
Floppy Controller!  You have done what no one else has never done before to
my knowledge.  Now I can use mine as well.  How did you figure it out?  With
the drive's docs perhaps?  :)  You are a hardware genius yourself!
Fantastic Job!  Take care my friend.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com
http://computerpcdoc.com/