[Coco] CoCo: The Colorful History of Tandy's Underdog Computer - Kindle Version Available Kindof

J.P. Samson coco+list at jeanpaulsamson.com
Sun Jan 26 23:20:33 EST 2014

Bear in mind that Amazon.ca has temporarily ceased sales of the
hardcopy book due to the problem with incorrect page order.  (I guess
they received some complaints.)

Were there plans for an "epub" release, or is the digital version
gonna be Kindle only?  I think I saw the availability of a PDF version
from the publisher on their website, yes?  <http://dx.doi.org/10.1201/b16357

-- JP