[Coco] CoCo: The Colorful History of Tandy's Underdog Computer - Kindle Version Available Kindof

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Sun Jan 26 22:24:30 EST 2014

You should definitely send your messed up book back for an exchange,
particularly since all bad stock should now be out of the system. We've
expressed our displeasure with the publisher on several items, but that's
about as far as it goes, unfortunately. I'm sure the ebook price will drop
a bit here and there at some point, but that's probably the approximate
price it will stay for the foreseeable future. Again, we're dealing with
academic pricing here, which is always higher than more mainstream
publishers. The other book you mentioned, Priming the Pump, was
self-published, so they're free to set whatever price they wish. We don't
have that same flexibility. Of course, there are pluses and minuses to both
traditional and self publishing, so you're going to run into issues either
way. It's just unfortunate our book has had such a run of bad luck in that
regard, but I'm hopeful we'll put that all behind us at some point soon. As
always, I (we) appreciate the support.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and