[Coco] CoCo: The Colorful History of Tandy's Underdog Computer - Kindle Version Available Kindof

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 26 21:50:53 EST 2014

Yes, At first I thought this was a mistake-almost had a heat attack when I saw that price and the "Regular price is possibly $10 more", considering the printed edition is less than $2 more than the kindle edition. The other TRS 80 book (Priming the pump) is only $9.95 for the Kindle edition.
Do the kindle editions come down in price after a While?
 I am all for supporting the book and such, but right now I am unemployed and literally living day to day. It has taken all my will power not to send the messed up version back to Amazon Ca. for a refund or an exchange.